ReFrame Association Annual Conference
November 9-11th, Kingsport, TN
Join us for the ReFrame Conference this fall to collaborate with and learn from other home repair nonprofits from across the country. There will be time for training and fellowship with other ASP Chapters during the conference, as well as a separate Chapter-specific training time on Saturday, and is sure to be a wonderful time. More information about the conference can be found here.
Cost is $25 per attendee and includes admittance into the conference and lodging at the Meadowview Marriott from Wednesday Evening until Sunday Morning.
- Wednesday 8th: Arrive in Kingsport, TN in the evening and check into your hotel
- Thursday 9th: ReFrame Conference programming
- Friday 10th: ReFrame Conference programming
- Saturday 11th
- ASP College Programs training until lunch
- Some additional training and time for fellowship (once this is finished we will conclude our formal time together and you may travel home if you wish, or stay for further fellowship)
- Optional dinner as a group (not included in conference payment)
- You may stay at the hotel Saturday evening
- Sunday 12th: Travel Home
Contact our College Team (gro.e1513100606mohps1513100606a@ege1513100606lloc1513100606) with any questions, and fill out this form to reserve your spot today!